February 17, 2009

Pensiveness. Pensivity? Pensive-osity?

I didn’t sleep well last night. Dreams… dreams are insidious, horrid things.  There’s always something wrong, something not quite how it should be, but yet you chase after the dream, you try to stay in it as long as possible, because it’s still escape. And then you wake up and there’s that awful realization that you’re back to real life. Shizer.

You know, I think I just realized a reason why I don’t want to go back to the states – I’m scared that I won’t fit in anymore. All my old friends won’t have room for me in their lives, and we all will have changed and moved on. Of course, there are a few people that I don’t worry too much about that happened with, but the majority, especially those who have, well, a life (Can I say that?)… it’s scary. Scary because maybe it’s already happened.

Holy sob story, Batman. Am I emo or what?!? Oh dear.

Maybe it’s the sleep loss combined with caffeine and pensiveness.

Oh bloody well.

I’m excited for Friday – we’re going to London for our theater trip. Five days with my favorite people in a cool place, doing fun stuff. And then there’s Romania and Austria during Spring Break, and ISTA in Turkey in March! Also, Apparently, dad wants to go to Greece this summer. ROCK ON. Traveling = love.

No comments: