He’s 143 Days older.
Prom Committee: I’m on it. I’m one of two people. WORD. That’s fun, though, because it means that I decide the menu, and it’s gonna be yummy. Also, I’m probably going to be able to finagle myself a free or discounted ticket, which is nice considering that it’s going to be about 80 euros. Last year was more, though. But. Yeah. SHEESH. At least I won’t be spending a lot on my dress – I got it for $17 at Goodwill in the US. Epic win! Lawl.
Plans for next year’s schooling: It seems rather settled, and I thought I had resigned myself to it. I mean, there’s pros and cons no matter where I am, but anyways. Next year I’m most likely coming back to MN, living at home, taking a few classes at a local school (because I only have like 3 more credits before I can graduate) and taking ballet and voice lessons. That will probably be my life.
Although since the whole Crucible incident, I again have a SIGH moment. Also, Mr. Graham has also offered to let me stay at his house next year, if I could stay. Unfortunately, there are a few things standing in the way: convincing mom and dad to let me stay here on my own, and about 40k in tuition. OOFTA. I could probably get a scholarship, but I doubt that would cover it. My grades aren’t good enough to get a full ride. So there you go – right after I become fine with my future, it gets tossed up again. Figures.
Oh, boy. Or rather, oh Boys. I hate being a teenager… if my hormones weren’t this crazy, half my trouble would be gone I’m sure! Sigh. Lawrence tried to kiss me at Maxine’s party. So now things are complicated. Complicated because I’m not used to being on the receiving end of this type of affection, and because I don’t actually really like LIKE him. I told myself many years ago that dating in high school is NOT a good idea, but I find myself so very attracted to the idea of being married. As soon as possible. Which, again, isn’t the smartest thing to do. I’m absolutely awful – I’ve definitely considered my name with several boys, several times. There are a few that sound really nice, actually. I’m pretty sure that they could say five words to me and I’d be head-over-heels. Because they’re just that nice! Two of them are taken, though, and the others don’t seem interested. I’m thinking about trying the whole ‘flirting’ concept though – apparently it’s effective. (Then that verse from Song of Songs pops into my head- “I beg you, Oh daughters of Israel, do not arouse or awaken love before it’s time” or something like that.) Oh well. Oh, today Toby was sick and miserable, so he asked me to hold his hand and I did. It was nice and no flirty or anything like that. Toby is SO sweet. Big, tall, Indian, and drop-dead gorgeous…. Sigh. Story of my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment