Woke up, had a late breakfast, did some planning for our London expedition (Into the Hood and The Lion King! London Eye), I got told several times to finish unpacking, and so we ventured bravely into the pit of despairing messiness that is my room. After going through just about everything in my closet, we put away the 'keep' pile and Laura's clothes, since there was now room, and turned our attention on the 'edit' pile. We bring whole new meanings to the term 'tshirt slashing' with the help of a book I have, Revolution T: 108 ways to revamp your tshirts. So we did- we first numbered them (although we lost a few numbers, like 22 and 27...) and then we wrote down what we wanted to do with each number. We completed about three projects last night, and they look awesome! (If I do say so myself.)
Then it was bedtime. =] I like sleeping. I think I might actually prefer interrupted sleep- that is, HALF waking up to turn over or re-adjust my covers - to sleeping the whole night through because then you are actually aware that you're kinda sleeping and such, and so you can enjoy it more. If you sleep the whole night through, then Boom! It's there and it's done. Interrupted sleep for me is a lot like that wonderful time when occasionally (which does not have a Q) you get too lie in bed after waking up. you're not really awake, but you're not totally asleep either.
Anyways.
"We're going to the palace, we're going to the palace!"
1 comment:
Ahhh! I totally agree on the interrupted sleep thing!! It's my favourite! haha... so yup. I didn't know anyone else liked that or even did it! well, huzzah...
Post a Comment