January 31, 2009

I really need to blog more often.

Well, Nathan came to school on Friday, but he still wasn't well enough to go to the dance, which was a shame. I still went and had fun, though. My friend Claire-Marine said I looked like a 50's goddess.

This week has been full of late nights - on Tuesday the Grahams came over for dinner, and that was fun. I think that mom and dad are going to really let me pursue theater now! On wednesday morning during first period, I had to stand in order to not fall asleep. Ouch.

I'm typing this as I wait for the play to start - 45 minutes and counting. I'm kinda hungry. And I finished Brisingr... RETARDED ENDING. It was like the end of a chapter, not a book.

I've been thinking A LOT, and then it all tumbled out.
And now I'm just waiting...

No comments: