September 1, 2008

First day of school!

Ok, so I'm lazy, so I'll just post excerpts of my letter to Steff telling her all about it.

DEAR STEFFIPOOOOOOOOOO.
Ok, so I was gonna get up at 530 this morning, because I wanted plenty of time to get ready for the first day of school, and i have to leave the house at 7am, ya know? But I really slept lightly and kept waking up and dreaming strange dreams.... at then the next thing I knew, mom was bursting into my room at 630 saying "we overslept! we overslept!" But it turned out ok, I suppose.
Got to school, went to assembly. ('twas entire high school, btw) I sat on/by Katie Foster. Parker was LATE!!! He walked in like 10 minutes after it started!!! lol. It was because his bus was WAY late though, like it didn't even pick him up until 8! And you know with morning traffic it takes over a half hour to get to school, plus his bus driver didn't know the route so they backtracked and detoured and such. Anyways, the assembly took forever because ALL the teachers had to stand up and introduce  themselves and say what they taught, and if they were an advisor, and what they supervised, blah blah blah. I almost LOL'd when 'Wendall' introduced herself. And Ms. D got married! She's now Ms. B. So then the frosh (there are LOTS of new kids this year, esp. in 9th and 10th grade!) went out, and the 10th graders, then the 11th grade all went to the dance room and we got divided into our advisories! I totally lucked out, I got Mrs. Borthwick, AND Parker is in my advisory! Also there's Stefan, Gwinnet,  um.... two new kids named Sharon and Bernard, but he wants people to call him Barney. Like the purple dinosaur, you know? OMFG. HAhahahahahahaha...
So we hung out there for quite awhile, and then we had break, and then we went to 4th period, which for me is A1 HL English. Parker is going to switch into higher level, so i think he'll be in that class too. But anyways - I have Mr. Savage again, for which I'm somewhat grateful. He's a good teacher.
Then I had Mr. Deitrich's Philosophy HL class (also with Parker! And Shinji! Who I told to fedex himself to you!) Anyways, Mr. D seems pretty decent.  Then we had lunch, and I went up to the choir room to find about Godspell auditions. While I was there, I randomly signed up for honour choir. It's going to Quatar this year.... so if I'm still here in March!  But anyways. Auditions are this SUNDAY, from 1-5pm! And then there's a Swell leadership meeting at 5 at Boone's house. So there goes my Sunday! Hopefully I won't have too much homework, because on saturday it's my birthday and I might go to paris with my parents.
After lunch I had Bio SL with Ailya, Lawrence, Tobias, Astrid, Theresa, Julie M. (ew!) Um... Stefan. Other people. Who were laughing at my enthusiasm. I was SERIOUSLY hyper today. My teeth were actually chattering for awhile! It was super weird! And I asked Mr. Graham (new drama teacher) if that was a weird/bad thing, like a sign of a serious condition like anemia or something, and he's like, "Well, first I recommend that you stop using crack cocaine...." And then he laughed.
After Bio, I had a double free and nothing to do, and I sure didn't hear you call because my phone is on silent during the day, dumdum! if you texted me, maybe i'd reply... lol.... So then after the double free it was time to leave. And that was pretty much my day.... Oh, and just ate a whole bunch of Guacomole and chips. They were yummy. I have Dance tomorrow.
Yeah, that's my day so far.

No comments: