So, church was ... enthusiastic. I knew all of the songs except one. Yay. So, shipped around to all the people, introduced and whatnot, got confused for another Armstrong child once or twice, and attempted not to collapse in the car. Did I mention we're all still jet-lagged? That would be a YES.
The differenced between jet-lagged and being high? I'm pretty sure one is healthier than the other.
Do I look like a druggie to you? -Wait, I don't want to know.
Well, Marissa and I were offered drugs- In French no less- today.
And, now that Riss is blogging on the other computer, I can use excellent black-mail about what she says in her sleep. (Opening bid, anyone? No, I'm totally kidding. I wouldn't do that. Unless she got me angry. She knows the threat. -evilgrin-) Why mention it at all? She was talking about it to me. Asking about how to describe the noises she made during her sleep or something? Let me tell you, it was much worse for me, the one who was awoken by the- ahem- noise. Needless to say, me being me, calmed her down a little from the thrashing stage.
So- Yeah. Hopefully you'll be hearing from us later- In London, Edenburough (-pumps fist happilly-), Amsterdang (again), and a few other places to be graced by our appearances, high as they may look. Thankfully, jet-lag can apparently be used as an excuse for up to six months! (Or so says a girl at church... Ana-somethingorother?)
By the way, I'm LOVING the weather here, is MN really in the 90s? Yikes, is all I can say, suckas.
Drug free, and waiting for an opening offer, (JK!)
L
[P.S: Haha, I beat Marissa to posting. AND, I'm literate, legit, not high, and -Yeah. OWN'D!]
;P
((((You may have beat me, but I can still edit posts!! MUAHAHA.))))
No comments:
Post a Comment