....oh yeah. Yesterday. I went over to grandma and grandpa's house, and while mom and grandma went to the chiropractor, grandpa and I hung out. We played cribbage (I beat him, but barely) and then we dressed up as clowns. :D Grandpa has been a clown in parades and birthday parties and stuff for about 23 years, and I used to clown around him when I was younger. So it was really fun doing it again. I painted my face, then his. The comcast cable guy who was there to fix the phone thought it was pretty cool. His name was Courtney. And I was Princess the clown, on account of my awesome crown. Although mom kept calling me Wonder Woman, which doesn't actually bother me. ;D Haha.
Then we made lunch and I sliced a lot a lot a lot of strawberries, part of which were used for Kaytlin's birthday surprise! Yummy, chocolate pudding, pound cake, and fresh delicious strawberries! She was very happy. I'm glad that she had a nice birthday... Mike came and took her out to dinner, but before he came she and I hung out and decided what she was going to wear and got totally distracted looking at a photo album of all our family camping trips and laughing about how little we were and memories and how awful Kaytlin's haircut was.... awww. Fun times.
Then she and Mike went to Dinner, and mom and I went back over to G&G's. I was SUPER tired at this point, but mom would not let me sleep! Then when I got home I was so tired that I didn't get to hang out with Kaytlin and Mike very long at all! :'[ But they tucked me in, so that was nice. Even if I had trouble falling asleep because I was lonely for people. Specifically Stephanie, because it's been almost a MONTH since I've talked to her! And that is just not ok.
This morning my sister came in and woke me up with a kiss. :] And then we had breakfast. But then I had to say goodbye to Mike until Christmas. Which makes me kinda want to cry. Because Mike is kinda more my brother than my actual brother is. (No thanks to Tommy...)
But Anyways. Today we are going up to Saint Cloud to see Brad and Liz and Lauren, which is tres exciting! haha. And THEN I get to get dropped off at the Moodie's house on the way back (which will undoubtedly be VERY late!) and we're going to go see THE DARK KNIGHT! YESSSS!!! Midnight showing, baby! And I get to see my Moodies. :] Yay.
No comments:
Post a Comment