July 26, 2008

Back in Belgium

Marissa: Grrrrrrrraaaaa! *zombie*


Laura:
Er, wow. Hi. I think these two days (the 25th and the 26th) have, like, become a mutated version of a week-end. Honestly, these two flights have left me wondering, "Wh-wha-huh?!"
We had our long, six hour leg to Amsterdang. (Ha ha, you see what I did there? ;0  Just proves how exhausted we all are. ) We got two, maybe three hours of sleep. Met the Sponge-Bob Boy. Etc. Anyways, I soon discovered just how many strange and unnatural positions one could sleep in. Sad. In any case, Marissa and I watched '21', because noone back home would go with me when it was in theaters. And good riddance- It was ... OK. Fun story though. Apparently, mostly true.
Got to Amsterdang, stopped for a little bit (2 hour lay over) in which I enjoyed the freakishly peaceful and quiet airport. (Frantic, you woulda loved it there.) Last leg lasted, oh, 35 minutes, and then we headed over here, just in time for a nice rain shower. Wonderful. I'm attempting not to sleep until tonight, which is weird, because it'll be the 27th before you get a fair chance. It's strange, thinking about all this stuff. STOP LIVING IN THE PAST! (It hurts my head.) 
No complications so far except for no sugar to put into my tea, my body deciding that yes, right now I need that ridiculously long nap, and yes, it feels strange- But I need food NOW.
S'all good. It's lovely. I'm enjoying the architecture and history behind some of the random things. It pays to read ahead, kiddies! 

Marissa:
Well, apart from missing a few peoples like CRAZY A LOT (yes, you!), coming back to Belgium hasn't been so bad. Laura being here has really helped, I'm so excited to spend 3 weeks with her!!! And I'm rather excited to show her around and stuff. The flight went ok, Laura felt a bit sick but other than that it was fine. I think that I slept 3 hours or so, which is like a record or something, lol. um. Yeah. Everybody here is gone for summer holidays, it's CRAZY! Ok, it's SATURDAY, and there's like NOBODY around!!!! It's INSANE! Hahaha... We had a very nice thunderstorm, and I took a nap that wasn't nearly long enough (ha) and now after a nice cup of tea, we're going to make mac n cheese then take a walk, prolly down to tenbosch park. *yawn* Dude I am TIRED! but that's to be expected I suppose! haha. anyways. 
Is it weird that it REALLY bugs me not to have my toenails (besides my big toe, it doesn't matter as much) cut super short??? One of the first things I do back in Belgium: cut my toenails. Is that weird? 

hahahahahahahahaha. Yes, it is, isn't it. :] Oh bloody well! 

k. we're HUNGRY now, so we're gonna go make the macncheese, ttyl!

No comments: